Call: 07734 703066
Accounts: 07763 726738
Made in England bespoke suiting
Your suit your way
Formal hire in 4 simple steps
Family run business past down two generations of expert experience
Bespoke tailoring with attention to every detail
Service with a smile
Made in England with only the finest Yorkshire fabrics
At Crown to Cuff Ltd, our bespoke tailor service specialises in creating tailored suits and wedding suits for the grooms of Wakefield to wear with pride. We offer assistance on affordable, made to measure suits, based on your personal preferences and any event themes you wish to blend into the ensemble. With a broad selection of high-quality fabric suppliers to choose from, clients can be assured that their bespoke suits will be perfectly matched to their unforgettable day.
1. Buying Bespoke Suits vs. Renting
There are many reasons why grooms are inclined to rent wedding suits as opposed to buying bespoke suits for the big day. This can be due to budget restrictions, last minute timeframes, ease of matching themes or fear of upstaging the bride. We can arrange for a hassle-free hire for made-to-measure suits, as part of a convenient home consultation, delivery and pick-up service for clients in Wakefield.
However, there are advantages to investing in purchased tailored suits to celebrate the unique and special occasion. The honeymoon period can continue as Wakefield men can still wear wedding suits after the vows have been made. A bespoke tailor at Crown to Cuff Ltd can customise wedding suits for other formal occasions, depending on the versatile style and fabric you have opted for, as well as for everyday use.
2. Choosing a Style for Wedding Suits
The style of wedding suits should reflect the groom’s personality and theme, tying together the whole event. A bespoke tailor can provide invaluable advice to Wakefield clients who are unsure what style they want.
• Retro, trendy wedding suits can incorporate tweed suits with waistcoats, braces, pocket watches and pocket squares with a slim, modern fit
• Chic, indulgent soirees may call for bespoke suits in a black or navy blue tuxedo style to emulate a classic Hollywood theme for the couple in question
• Light, natural hued tailored suits made from flannel are perfect for spring or summer outdoor weddings in the Wakefield countryside, which matches comfort with an attractive aesthetic
3. Picking the Right Fabric
Depending in the time of year and the location of your wedding, Wakefield clients should consider the type of fabric for their made to measure suits. At Crown to Cuff Ltd, we use the finest fabrics throughout the UK from top suppliers including Cloth Dormeuil, Dugdale Bros & Co and Brook Taverner.
• Spring and Summer – Linen is ideal for beach wedding suits or if you’re celebrating in warmer climates beyond Wakefield. As the fabric is made from the light, flax plant fibres, it provides a breathability to bespoke suits, in addition to resisting moisture. If you choose tailored suits made from a blend of linen and cotton or wool, this will help to prevent any unsightly wrinkles affecting your appearance.
• Autumn and Winter – Wool and tweed made to measure suits use heavier, tightly woven fabric to provide superior insulation for Wakefield clients during the wintry months. The main benefits to wearing wool is that the material absorbs moisture and perspiration, without that uncomfortable dampness left behind. This will enable bespoke suits to look good and feel dry throughout the ceremony.
4. Accessorising Made to Measure Suits
Don’t forget to accessorise wedding suits, to add the perfect finish to your look. We offer a selection of extras to complement the ensemble for any style of tailored suit.
• Shoes – including distinctive leather designs
• Braces – in traditional and colourful options
• Bow ties – to match the theme of the wedding
• Pocket watches – for a traditional, quirky touch
• Cufflinks – a classic and fun add-on to made to measure suits
• Tie-bars – available in a stylish silver or gold
GET IN TOUCH
Wedding Suits Leeds | Bespoke Suits Sheffield | Tailored Suits Huddersfield | Made to Measure Suits Harrogate | Bespoke Tailor York | Wedding Suits Manchester | Bespoke Suits Birmingham | Tailored Suits Bradford | Made to Measure Suits Wakefield | Bespoke Tailor Doncaster | Wedding Suits Halifax |
Copyright © Crown To Cuff Limited